Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. This site is owned and operated by Chriswick.co.uk and RevHEEL.com. Our office is located at 1-2 Brynhyfryd Square, Brynhyfryd, Swansea, SA59EB. All rights in this website are owned by us. Any unauthorized use, copying or modification is prohibited.
2. Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easy, secure and pleasurable as possible. Access to and use of this Website, the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the ''Services'') are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the ''Terms of Service''). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
3. Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services, Products & or pricing without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. All goods purchased through our website will be subject to approval. Once the approval process is complete you will receive a confirmation email outlining clearly the order for review. The delivery time of the order will be chosen by you at checkout. We will do our utmost to withstand the estimated date of delivery; however please be advised that under certain circumstances this may be out of our control; therefore we will not be held liable should we miss the scheduled delivery date.
5. Once your order is processed and payment is complete you will receive a dispatch notification. We accept all major credit and debit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Solo, Electron and American Express), and all online payments are processed through (SECURE TRADING) payment gateway - a secure online system, we do not store your card details. This is a very secure method of payment using encrypted software, so you can be confident that your card details are securely processed. All payments are made in British Pounds (GBP) and your credit card company will set the conversion rate for your purchase.
6. Returns and refunds - If for any reason you wish to return and item, refunds will be made on the sole condition that the product has not be opened and or used in any way and returned in it’s original packaging. All returns must be made within a 14-day period. If you wish to return a product purchased from us, you must email us at email@example.com with your name, the invoice number, the description of the product to be returned, and the reason for the return (eg. damaged, no longer required, etc). We will reply to you by email within 48 hours to advise you of a returns number (so our warehouse can identify the returned package) and explain the process for returning the product to us. Refunds will be processed within 30 days and can only be credited back onto the same credit card, debit card used for the original purchase. Do NOT return any item to us before contacting us; all unsolicited returns will not be refunded. IMPORTANT - In the unlikely event of an item arriving damaged or broken please do not dispose of it. Proof of damage will be required before a replacement is sent or a refund is processed.
7. YOUR RIGHT TO CANCELATION Under e-Commerce and Distance selling regulations, the customer has the right to cancel their order. The customer has 7 days to do this from the date of purchase. Any cancellation must be notified in writing by the customer to the seller and acknowledge by the seller. If the customer cancels the order they will be entitled to a full refund of the order value, but will be liable to return the goods to the seller in acceptable and re-saleable condition and should ensure they are not damaged in transit. If the customer requires the seller to collect the goods on their behalf, the cost of returning the order will be deductable from the full order value. This amount can be agreed prior to confirming cancellation. Obviously, faulty or damaged goods will be replaced as quickly as possible, at no additional charge. However, due to the nature of transporting products, damages can occur and no liability will be accepted for subsequent costs, or claims due to loss of time or unproductive labour. Whilst products are in the customers care, they have a duty to take responsible care of the goods. This requires the customer to have informed the seller within 48 hrs of receiving the goods of any damages, and ensuring the products are fit for re-sale, reasonable removable of packaging to inspect the product is permitted.
8. WHOLESALE INTEREST - Where the goods are delivered by instalments each delivery shall be deemed to constitute a separate enforceable Contract.
9. Chriswick and or RevHEEL accepts no responsibility for any injury arising from the use of any supplied products, especially arising from faulty or defective goods, or for any improper or inappropriate use of any product. Any defective product should in the first instance be reported to us and in return we will, on your behalf pursue a replacement from the manufacturer. If we feel it appropriate, Chriswick will replace the item, at our discretion, whilst a replacement is being obtained from the manufacturer.
10. You must not misuse this Website. Without limiting the breadth of the foregoing, you will not: commit, facilitate or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as ''spam''; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of Chriswick, RevHEEL or its partners involved in the operation and maintenance of this Website. You shall not directly or indirectly take any action to unduly stress the Website, including by way of example and not limitation, incurring session lengths or conducting search queries that we reasonably determine to be abusive, launching or facilitating any denial of service attack on the Website, or using any scraper, robot, spider, or other automated mechanism to access the Website or download content. We reserve the right to monitor your use of the Website to provide guidance and assistance in the use of the Website, and to monitor your conformance with these Terms of Service. You acknowledge and hereby consent to such monitoring.
11. Copyright - We are the owners and operators of this website, and the contents of it are either our property. We are the owners of the compilation of information in this website. Our rights are protected by UK, European, and International intellectual property laws, including those for the protection of copyrights, trademarks, and database rights. Misuse of this website may incur civil liability or attract criminal sanctions. We allow you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to access our website for the sole purpose of browsing our products and or services from us or to simply obtain contact information for use known to you. Your license to access our website does not extend to any commercial use of our website, or to any use of our website whatsoever which is for the benefit of any commercial entity other than us. All Wholesale interest MUST follow correct steps in reaching Chriswick and or RevHEEL. You are expressly not permitted to download any part of our site, to amend or modify it or any part of it, to reproduce or copy, sell (including any resale), or otherwise exploit our website (or any part of it) for any purpose other than as set out above, nor are you permitted to frame our website or to link to any element of it other than the homepage. Continuing on with your experience on our website clearly states you’ve read and agree with the above and proceed with complete compliance.